Multiple videoconferencing systems are available in the conference rooms and auditorium at Bridgeport Hospital. These systems are available for academic activities or high-level meetings on an equal-access, space-available basis.
Videoconferencing systems are available in the ACR, Hollander Auditorium and various conference rooms throughout Bridgeport Hospital and affiliated institutions. These systems are available to Bridgeport Hospital physicians, staff and students. Please schedule your conference well in advance of its planned date in order to ensure system availability.
- Creston wall-mounted touch panel interface
- Remote controlled room camera(s)
- High definition LCD projector and screen, or minimum 60” high definition monitor
- Wall or table mounted polycom phone
- Table or ceiling mounted polycom microphones
- 4 to 8 ceiling mounted speakers