Requests for journal articles and books or book chapters from outside institutions may be placed through, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) (preferred), or through the forms linked to below. When utilizing these services you agree to take responsibility for fees charged by the lending institution for late book returns and lost or damaged materials.
- Journal articles are provided in PDF format unless otherwise requested.
- Copyright law forbids us from obtaining an entire issue of a journal through interlibrary loan.
- Information needed to fulfill a journal article request includes any combination of the following: author; journal title, volume, page and date, and the PMID.
- Textbooks may be borrowed from other libraries and are subject to the broowing terms of the lending institution. Patrons are responsible for fees charged for late returns, lost and/or damaged books.
- Information needed to fulfill a book request: author or editor, title, publisher, year, place of publication; author, title and pages of chapter (if requested)
All Interlibrary Loan services are governed by copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code).